Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"The Dying Swan" by Karl Lagerfeld


God, I wish my mother made me stay in ballet! Everything about this video shows elegence and grace...from the perfect lines of the ballerina to the soft lines of the beautiful costume designed by Mr. Chanel himself.

(personally, I prefer the music that the Chanel website has for this video...check it out by clicking on this link http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-fashion-trends#8-fashion-trends I'm still learning how to use this thing and I couldn't quite figure out how to post the one directly from the site)



This video got me to thinking about how it could translate into a room.







The bedroom above, designed by NY's Kelly Giesen of Kelly G Design, is perfection! Monochromatic, clean, simple, classic. If I could only replace the chandelier above the bed with this feather ball chandelier from Moss, swap out the round rug under the chair with a fluffy, white sheep skin and add the ivory Tuxedo Ruffle Curtain from UrbanOutfitters...how loverly would that be :)

No comments: