Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the designer

Each of us has our very own definition of beauty. What may be enamoring to one person can be disenchanting to the next. Hence the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." With that said, there may be things on my blog that you will find alluring, immaterial or even butt-ugly. And I implore you to stick to your guns :) This blog is not about influencing or forcing what I find beautiful on you.

This blog is about the designers and my amazement with the design process.
(and some random fun things that I stumble upon)

I challenge you to take your time with each image. Go beyond the finished product and try to appreciate the creativity, ingenuity and passion that produced the object or composition of objects before you.

As I begin the New York School of Interior Design this fall to become an interior designer, I find myself anxious to emulate such designs as the ones you’ll see here. Your thoughts and opinions on my posts will prove to be a great help in cultivating my design aesthetic…so PLEASE feel free to leave any comments.

Thanks so much for checking me out. Enjoy!

No comments: