Wednesday, August 12, 2009

be*HUE*tiful




I fell in love with Kelly Wearstler’s style the moment I saw her on Bravo’s Top Design. Chic and oh-so unique…she definitely marches to the beat of her own drum when it comes to fashion and interiors. I LOVE designers that aren’t afraid of color…and Miss Wearstler is fearless. Her latest book, “Hue”, will celebrate the power of color in Kelly's work and the possibilities of color in interior design and decorating. Sorry fans…it’s not slated to be released until November 15th. But it’s never too early to pre-order a copy ;)

Kelly's redesign of landmark Tides South Beach

The Library in the Viceroy, Santa Monica
My absof*ckinglutely fav by Ms. Wearstler - The Lobby in the Viceroy, Miami


Honorable Mention for Fearless Color Addicts:


Jamie Drake – Knew I’d be a dedicated fan of his work the moment I saw his Kips Bay 2007 bedroom. (Can someone please give me that closet??)
Fifth Avenue Loft by Jamie

Flat Iron Loft by Jamie

Kips Bay 2007 (aka...my future closet)

No comments: