Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To the Max

OK...so part of me wanted to post this video because I just like looking, I mean listening to Maxwell. I also wanted to post this video in admiration of the set design. It is soooo fitting. Tinkers between seedy and sexy and dark and exciting. If you can tear your eyes away from Max and Kerry for a sec, try to check out the decor.

My favs...the massive wooden headboard and faceted mirrors by the bed (slea-zy...but wow). The lamp shades are straight out of a den of iniquity. The chair that Kerry is sitting in doesn't get too much face-time, but from what I can see of it...loves!

My only gripe...wth is up with the exorcist move that Maxwell does while on the bed. Scar-ryyyy LOL!


Alright lovlies...I'm looking at an extremely busy next couple of weeks, so I may not be able to post anything for a while. I promise to come back with something good and full of juicy designs. "Will you forgive me?" Crossing my fingers ;)

xoParisxo

No comments: