Friday, January 8, 2010

Miss Me???

Soooo....yeah... {head down, shuffling feet} I'm sure you've been laying awake at night, tossing, turning, feverishly scratching your neck and arms in a crackish manner, all while begging to God that there will finally be a new post on this cute little blog that existed once upon a time/October. Sigh... I know, I know... But alas! I survived an intensely arduous semester and promise my beloved readers that I will never lead you into the land of No Current Post ever again. {pinky swear}

Now that we got that out the way...

Its a new year and a new decade! Whoa ho!

There's so many things that I have in my sights for the next 10 years, 10 months, 10 days, 10 minutes. What better way to resurrect my blog than to begin with some inspiring images for the new year. Some are things that I'm putting out there and others are just little precious things that I like looking at. I hope you...







"Be Positive!" YES! It's been broughten!









Very very cool typography and animation. I need to learn how to do that and find a way to use it for a presentation or sh*ts and giggles. Meow!




Tee Hee! I love it! This is what I'm about in 2010. Bringing tha pain! (lol...couldn't even type that with a straight face)





Here's to Love! Loving myself and others more passionately and selflessly. Its been broughten :)



LOVE the white, black and yellow color combination
LOVE how happy the model looks. Yay!




Ahhh...{deep breath in} Who isn't inspired by the outdoors???


Putting it out there that 2010 opens great doors for us ;)


How precious is this?? Awww...
I vow to get more rest this year and not stress myself out.


Art is one of our most precious gifts. Not only does it create an outlet for the artist, it creates inspiration for those that have the pleasure of viewing it...no matter how many decades later.


This quote is soooo my design philosophy.




Alright sweeties...Thanks for stopping by! Please remember to adhere to the message below. Let's make this year the BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!

Muah!
~xoParisxo~

No comments: