Friday, January 15, 2010

All About Yves



Happy Friday Peeps!

So today's post was inspired by how much I love my new mascara. Of course it comes from one of my favorite brands, YSL. Any of my close friends can tell you how I've been spreading the gospel that is YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils since a trip to Chicago where the Lancome representative insisted I try the YSL mascara over theirs. WELL! I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread until I met the new love of my life a couple weeks ago. Friends, I introduce you to the Mascara Singulier. I think this could be the real thing...tee hee.

I swear fo gawd! You will not be disappointed. It is the truth. Period.







Another necessity from YSL is the Toning and Cleansing Water. It will change your life. No, seriously.










I recently cut my hair and couldn't be more happy with my 2010 look. So since I'm on an "Inspiration" kick today, here's the muse behind my 'do.


Meet Tao Okamoto. This Japanese beauty popped up in my inbox a day or two before my hair appointment. I had no clue what I was gonna have the stylist do to my head until I saw this cute bowl cut. Sold!


From a WhoWhatWear email


(side note based off Tao's cute boots)
Loeffler Randall....Can I please add these cuties to my closet???




From the Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear show
**See...it's still all about Yves**




Honorable Mentions from YSL Spring 2010 RTW:



Comfy and cute. I'll take it!



I think I'll be switching it up to something like this once it gets warmer in the city
(whenever the hell that happens)

Alrighty...Have a great holiday weekend, Everyone!!!


xoxParisxo

No comments: